tulis tulis

holla fellas

i'm student at univeristy of indonesia majoring in Public Health

its about 1 month since i start studying at college. so many papers, so many task. i get a bit confused *well*
but this challenge me so much!

theres so many inspirative person in my faculty and i'm about to follow their success
so i brace my self to join call for paper IPHSS. its like forum for public health students in Indonesia. i've get no idea but no matter what, i really wanna to submit my essay about ciggaretes in Indonesia. Its like this is my first year, theres no problem if i make a lot of mistake as a newbie in this campus. Im afraid of losing moment. so thats why i keep carry it on.

Second i submit to UI Mengajar call for teachers. This also crazy stuff. On friday sep 22 2012 after submitting 'buku mabim' me and sgd 8 went to kosan Titin. we are all tired. really. so we lying and got sleep. but i have made a promise with Kusmi and Mayola to do our Dasar Kesehatan Masyarakat task. so, i force my self to get into FKM again. its around 2 pm. In BKM or bawah kebun mangga, a chill spot for FKM student, i met Soffa. She's fullfiling an applicant. so i ask her "hey soffa what are you doing right now?" 
she replied " i want to submit for GUIM 2" then i start to confuse "isnt it a program for 3rd or 4rd years student?" i thought this because i thin GUIM is like Indonesia Mengajar which its teachers are fresh graduate. "no, i just knew it yesterday from my Kakak Fasil that everyone can join this including Maba" "Oh really??" i really wanna join that cool things! "when the deadline shof?" "Today at 5 pm" "WHADDDD???" oh my God i just have 3 more hours to print applicant and write it! and there is Eval Mabim in 4 pm! what should i do??? but dont know what, theres such a great force in my heart that i have to try to submit it! this is chance!

so i print the applicants, start to write on it. Luckily i still have pasfoto and i bring my laptop with me so that i can start to write SWOT analysis. I also have to thanks to Kusmi and Mayola for their understanding to my conditions. Things done. but Eval mabim is about to begin. Me and soffa separate because i have to do asar prayer before. i got really confused. I choose to go with eval mabim. i started to think "maybe this is not my rezeki this time, moreover my applicant form get wet and my swot analyses really bad" but, i still feel very motivated to submit it no matter what. So i ask permission to kak Floren Wahyu, as project officer of OKK and YAY! he give me permission! so i run into perpus pusat and TARA i submit it! hah theres a huge feeling of satisfication thats time! thats moment of "OH MY GOD I CAN DO IT" haha. and.... i success the document selection. Now i have to write 2 page Essay about "Pendidikan Berkarakter" and here i am in perpus pusat 13.47 pm on SUNDAY! yay yay this is for my essay <3 pray for me ya guys! hope i accepted in GUIM 2 :D

and last but not least is about PKM. My PKM is some bussiness called BROBRO, fried brocoli. I got interested to continue this project and bring this to the "REAL" PKM in october because what i do now is for MABIM. but seems my team isnt in idea like me. i dont know. but i feel "sayang" if this project just ended up as tugas mabim because the idea is cool, simpel and interesting!

Thats my update in college. Im so interested!!! 
hope i can get THE BEST achievement and go around the world for essay, presentation, delegate and so on

SALAM SUKSES! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memilih Kereta Api Ke Malang

Step by Step & Biaya Surat Sehat LPDP 2019 (RSUD Budhi Asih)

Pengalaman IELTS Computer Based di IALF Jakarta saat Pandemi Covid-19 (Februari 2021)